|Apply Here: https://t.co/3X2GobebOC
Sensity, a subsidiary of Verizon Communications is leveraging the global upgrade of 4 billion outdoor lights to LED to deploy an IoT sensor network and cloud-based application platform to improve public safety, deliver greater efficiency, and generally improve the lives of city-dwellers. Sensity has forged a leadership role in defining the standard for Smart City software platforms and has deployed the system with cities around the world. In this newly created, critical role, you will be part of a growing organization working with all levels of company staff in a highly visible and trusted position.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Secure DevOps support. Including knowledge of AWS and open source cloud platforms.
- Managing of incidents escalated from the Security Operations Center (SoC).
- Performing in-depth response triage, analysis, and remediation of security incidents.
- Providing forensic artifact handling & analysis.
- Creating robust, tested, and well-documented processes.
- Support security related incidents in the corporate environment that were not mitigated through 1st tier operational activities (MSSP). Provide oversight to the identification, containment and remediation of a security incident.
- Perform in-depth response analysis such as log and PCAP analysis, and coordinate response to incidents.
- Knowledge of the forensic process, including creating solutions and processes.
- Execute root cause analysis process and embed into threat detection and response capability.
- Enhance and integrate security solutions to automate the detection-to-remediation activities
- Threathunting and proactive response.
--Required Basic Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years experience with a minimum of 3 year in one or more of the following: cloud security, incident response, application security, network security, security operations, security monitoring, or security focused system’s engineering.
- Minimum of one year scripting or programming experience in, Python, Shell/BASH scripting.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven technical architecture design skills.
--Preferred Basic Qualifications:
- Security related certifications such as OSCP or GIAC
- Experience with IR, SIEM, Threat Intelligence, and Forensics tooling.
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
- Experience in automation of tasks through scripting or programming.
- Well-rounded background in host, databases, network, and application security with deep experience in at least one domain.
- Deep familiarity with standard Internet protocols and packet analysis (e.g. Ethernet, ARP, IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP, SSL, DNS, HTTP).
Apply Here: https://t.co/3X2GobebOC