NOTE: The position is geared toward an individual consultant seeking approximately 15-35 hours per week. Must have a proven track record for building pipelines in a remote capacity.
As a Sourcer, you will work closely with our Recruiting Manager to source technical talent for pipelines across tech and non-tech roles in departments. Searches across industries for various positions including but not limited to Software Engineering, Professional Services, Operations, Product Management, Data Science, Mobile Development, Sales, Field Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance.
- Work closely with the Recruiting Manager to identify and qualify candidates across our cross-functional departments
- Apply your creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with top talent
- Catalog all candidates, conduct pre-screen interviews and/or reference checks by phone as needed
- 2+ years experience in sourcing and/or recruiter role for technical / engineering positions, using Boolean search, LinkedIn Advanced search and ability to tap and leverage social media networks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Solid track record of sourcing and recruiting candidates for start-ups and large companies alike
- Must be detail-oriented, excel at multitasking as well as a track record of successfully balancing competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications
This is a 1099 contract position designed for someone with the ability to work approximately 15-35 hours a week, remotely. Hours may flex on an as-needed basis.
Please indicate your rate and availability for this part-time contract opportunity.
This is a telecommute position.
No third parties, please.
NOTE: The position is geared toward sourcers with 2+ yrs experience.