We are looking for a Sales leader experienced in selling solutions to C-level decision makers. A maverick self-starter, you understand the sales process, how to sell innovation, drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. We're looking for a track record of proven sales success in storage, networking, Server, Data Warehouse, Professional Services organizations, or Cloud providers who are focused on Big Data solutions.
- Meeting with key stakeholders CIOs, IT execs, LOB execs
- Meeting/exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Manage 30+ Large Enterprise Accounts
- Lead an extended sales team including presales, professional services, partner, etc...
- Creating value for customers and utilizing a solution approach to selling
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Using sales tools including SFDC to track activities
- Superb people skills
- Proven in startup environment and preferably also succeeded in large companies
- Experience in opportunity creation
- Solutions selling experience required
- Extensive prior customer relationships
- A history of consistent over-achievement
- No nonsense ”Can Do” attitude
- Technically adept, experienced with enterprise software
- Experience in coordinating and inspiring different kind of resources in account engagements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in storage, networking, Server, Data Warehouse, Professional Services organizations, and Cloud providers who are focused on Big Data solutions.
About MapR Technologies, Inc.:
Apply Here: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3JmDjkwQ
MapR Technologies, provider of the industry's next generation data platform for AI and Analytics, enables enterprises to inject analytics into their business processes to increase revenue, reduce costs, and mitigate risks. MapR addresses the data complexities of high-scale and mission critical distributed processing from the cloud to the edge, IoT analytics, and container persistence. Global 2000 enterprises trust the MapR Data Platform to help them solve their most complex AI and analytics challenges. Amazon, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, SAP and other leading businesses are all part of the MapR ecosystem. For more information, visit mapr.com
MapR Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.