APPLY HERE: https://jsco.re/38810
About the Company: Pacific Urban Residential (‘PUR’) is an industry leading multifamily investment firm and pension fund manager. Headquartered in Northern California’s innovative Silicon Valley, PUR is focused exclusively on the multifamily rental space. The firm has successfully deployed well-timed strategies to the benefit of its institutional partners and stakeholders throughout the Western United States.
Since its inception in 1998, Pacific has acquired over 22,000 apartment homes totaling over $3.5 billion on behalf of its own account and those of its valued strategic institutional partners. Today, PUR has four offices, with over forty professionals and an owned apartment portfolio in excess of $2 billion dollars.
Pacific Urban Residential investment strategies include the acquisition and renovation of older, “vintage” communities as well as the acquisition of multifamily investments for current cash flow and long-term appreciation. Committed to the communities in which we operate and to the commitment of sustainability, Pacific utilizes its branded Ecologic program initiatives to bring environmentally aware features into the communities and to each resident’s apartment home.
Pacific Urban Residential is a subsidiary of The Marcus and Millichap Company. More information can be found at www.purapts.com.
Job Description: PUR is hiring an Accounting/Construction Project Administrator on a full-time basis in our Palo Alto Office to provide support to our accounting and construction department. The Accounting/Construction Project Administrator performs a broad range of analytic, administrative and office duties, as well as special assignments in support of key personnel. As such, candidates must possess strong analytic skills and be proficient in Microsoft Excel. This position will report directly to the Controller; however, the Accounting/Construction Project Administrator will also interact extensively with Construction, Asset Management, Accounting and Design personnel within the Operations Department on a day-to-day basis. The right candidate for this position will be eager to learn the business of Pacific and be a key member of all Pacific Urban departments.
Successful candidates will demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude, proper discretion and confidentiality, and a “get it done” creative work ethic. The role requires someone with a service-oriented mindset with the ability to manage an ever-changing workload, the flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of projects as they arise, and excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively with all levels of employees throughout the organization as well as external parties.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist with day-to-day operational responsibilities of Accounting and Construction departments.
· Provide clerical and administrative support
· Contract administration including reallocation of budgets, change orders and insurance documentation
· Processing of invoices thru accounting department
· Prepare financial spreadsheets / analyses of key operational metrics
· Assist with filing, file management, and binder preparation. Sourcing BMP’s.
· Maintain positive working relationship with property management companies and third party vendors
· Assist with projects (examples may include: renovation metric tracking, CapEx Budget vs. JCRU comparison, renovation procurement assistance, meeting organization, and meeting minute circulation)
· Other duties and responsibilities as required
· Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Yardi
· Processing Contracts, change orders, insurance and invoices via Docusign
· Previous real estate and or Construction experience preferred
· Flexibility and willingness to assist where needed
· Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and discretion
· Ability to understand and adapt to shifting priorities
· Adept at learning new software applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Demonstrated initiative to independently identify areas in need of improvement
· BA/BS Degree (Degree related to construction is preferred)
Experience: Entry Level
Desired Education: BA
APPLY HERE: https://jsco.re/38810