The Customer Success Manager is responsible for maximizing customer lifetime value. This is accomplished by guiding new customers to first value and proactively engaging existing customers to make sure they realize maximum value from our products and services. The primary objective of both actions being customer retention and growth.
You’ll engage our rapidly growing customer base to build strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the life cycle of the customer. You’ll be directly engaged with most of our customers, acting as a friendly face of our business and guiding them to the right team(s) to realize the full value of their investment. You’ll acquire in-depth knowledge of the customers, effective knowledge of our products being used, and extensive domain expertise.
You’ll work closely with teams from across the organization, helping to advocate on behalf of our customers to all of our teams. You’ll be responsible for making everybody else aware of their challenges, needs and concerns, whether that’s providing input on a new feature for the product team or offering feedback on the latest campaign to the marketing team.
● Manage overall customer experience, create and maintain engaged customers, and maximize customer retention through renewals
● Work with the Sales and Pre-Sales Services teams to smoothly transfer ownership of a prospect who’s become a customer to Post-Sales Services including Consulting & TechOps and Technical Support.
● Work with the Primary Solution Architects and Account Managers to ensure customer status is monitored and issues addressed
● Work with Support to ensure excellent customer outcomes
● Work with Product Management to identify, prioritize, and align key product requirements to ensure customer success
● Work with Marketing to coordinate customer events, promotional materials, case studies or other customer-focused collateral and to ensure there are regular, relevant customer communications.
● Identify and take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
● Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
● Keep accurate records and document customer success actions and discussions
● Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
● Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
● Guide resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
● Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
● 7+ years of work experience in customer facing role
● Knowledge of SDLC
● Knowledge of Customer software deployment
● Sales, Business Development, or Consulting background desired
● Working knowledge of Salesforce, Zendesk, Pardot, and related tools
● Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
● Ability to think strategically and to lead
● Strong client-facing and communication skills
● Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
● Customer service focus
● Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, or a degree in a related field
● Master’s degree or equivalent work experience desired
The primary relationships are with executives from Sales, Consulting & TechOps, Support, Product, and Marketing. Additional relationships are with the CEO and staff from Business Development, Operations, Finance, and Marketing.
Latency is the new downtime and the success of an enterprise is now measured in microseconds. Systems of record are no longer capable of keeping up with time-sensitive applications. The world’s largest companies require a System of Now, an in-memory computing platform that delivers low-latency performance at extreme scale to power the next generation of data-centric applications.
If you like challenges and want to impact the future of business, Hazelcast is hiring.
A great career opportunity awaits.