Latency is the new downtime and the success of an enterprise is now measured in microseconds. Systems of record are no longer capable of keeping up with time-sensitive applications. The world’s largest companies require a System of Now, an in-memory computing platform that delivers low-latency performance at extreme scale to power the next generation of data-centric applications.
If you like challenges and want to impact the future of business, Hazelcast is hiring. CONTACT kiki.beach AT hazelcast DOT com.
A great career opportunity awaits.
Position: Technical Account Manager
Department: Customer Success
Location: Anywhere, US
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with Hazelcast largest and most valuable customers. Using both your technical and Account Management skills and experience, you will build up to establishing a trusted advisor status, ensuring successful adoption, usage, and growth.
This position is based in the United States, with a home base ideally near a major airport.
· Manage a portfolio of clients and build strong relationships
with clients at various levels
· Proactively review Customer’s architecture, configuration and
recommend Hazelcast best practice
· Proactively review Customer technical issues, work with Support
and Engineering to come up with a recommended solution.
· Understand Customer roadmap, key initiatives, and go-lives.
Establish a plan to align and ensure successful
completion of important Customer goals and objectives
· Be our clients trusted advisor ensuring our clients are receiving
the full value for all Hazelcast solutions
· Be the liaison between Hazelcast Support, Product Management
· Quarterback clients through the full client life cycle from product
deployment to steady-state (operational use)
· Collaborate with the Hazelcast Account team and clients to
ensure deployment architecture and specifications will be successful
· Being aware of our client’s Hazelcast use case to include understanding
of the Hazelcast full-stack architecture
· Provide consultation on how our clients can leverage Hazelcast within
their Operations and drive adoption of our technology
· Provide guidance on use case implementation based
Hazelcast best practice
· Conduct Customer quarterly business and technical review
· In collaboration with our Product Management teams the TAM
will manage all actions related to feature requests
· Meet onsite in-person for at least 1 quarterly service review to drive
our client relationship and partnership
with our clients use of Hazelcast
· Lead and facilitate a technical whiteboarding session
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3-5 + years in software development experience in Java
- 3-5 + years in Architecture & Design of complex distributed systems
- Experienced in customer-facing roles (TAM, pre-Sales Engineer, post-Sales Architect)
- Expertise in distributed caching, scalability and highly available systems. Hazelcast knowledge is a huge plus
- Strong technical skills in Spring, Hibernate and J2EE
- Experienced in Linux, Solaris, Unix, and Windows Architecture, Design & Development
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
- TCP/IP, Multicast, JVM Garbage Collection, distributed systems-related skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CONTACT kiki.beach AT hazelcast DOT com.