APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/ee27510e1us
We are seeking a strong Business Analyst to help us better understand and manage the Poshmark marketplace through business analysis and insights. This role provides a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally at Poshmark, with the objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic decisions.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong business mindset for approaching problems in a quantitative way, and will have the technical skills for data extraction and manipulation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone 2-3 years into their career to gain valuable experience and drive decisions at a high-growth company.
- Prepare and track business KPIs, build reports and communicate clearly across functions and levels within the organization
- Create and maintain required documentation to ensure inventory of all key metrics and their definitions, findings from trends and growth opportunities and get alignment with stakeholders
- Ensure the development of an automated reporting process that covers metrics as well as financial results, connect the two in an appropriate and accurate manner and work with engineering team to get the automation implemented
- Monitor and analyze existing metrics and partner with internal team members to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Closely monitor health metrics of our shopping feed (an inventory of listings available for purchase via various sales channels), assess and evaluate high and low performing listing performance, and provide recommendations for optimizing feed
- Focus on operational efficiencies of existing processes, perform analysis of datasets, and conduct regular data validation
- Understand data and analytics needs of business partners and create solutions to address those needs on a continual basis
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude
- Develop an understanding of our data systems and KPIs across various business functions and deliver on data and KPI requests from finance team to support external reporting
- Develop an understanding of key levers for optimizing our shopping feed
- Develop a strong relationship with the stakeholders.
- Develop insight and knowledge of long term trends and factors influencing the business
- Independently own and deliver on several KPI and data definitions requests from finance and data feed teams
- 2-3 years of business analysis and KPI reporting experience. Experience in one of: business metrics reporting, finance, consulting, or marketing research is a big plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in a technical discipline. Education in business, analytics, finance, Accounting discipline is a plus
- Expert knowledge of SQL and MS Excel
- Hands-on experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar tool strongly preferred
- Experience solving problems by providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Detail oriented and expert in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield
, Menlo Ventures
, GGV Capital
, Inventus Capital
, Uncork Capital
, Union Grove Venture Partners
, Shea Ventures
. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com
, or find us on Instagram
, Twitter, Pinterest
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Healthy and exciting catered lunches, snacks and beverages offered daily
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/ee27510e1us