APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/5ebbd1081us
The Poshmark data analytics team is looking for a data analyst to drive insights, inference data science and analytics to support product and engineering teams. You will have a unique opportunity to build a team of analysts, proactively identify and drive new data initiatives and ultimately shape the product roadmap. This person will be focussed on providing analytics support and data insights to various Growth & Marketing teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of Marketing by partnering with key business stakeholders to identify, measure and monitor trends for various marketing KPIs.
- Communicate actionable insights to stakeholders and maintain required documentation to ensure inventory of all key findings and growth opportunities
- Perform extensive QA to ensure the quality and integrity of data. Follow the standard process for reporting any issues identified and work with the appropriate Data teams to close any data issues
- Identify the opportunities for automated reporting and monitoring by working with the Data Engineering team to get the automation implemented.
- Analyze customer behavior and test various hypotheses in order to identify areas of opportunity and provide data-driven recommendations to improve overall customer engagement and retention.
- Test the effectiveness and efficiency of various marketing initiatives and programs
- Contribute to driving customer engagement and retention by working on analyses and investigations with assistance from Manager or team members
- Build in the right processes and time to thoroughly QA data and insights
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Able to take on projects more independently with support from manager wherever required
- Demonstrate ability to lead conversations with key business stakeholders and partners
- 2-5 years of business analysis experience. Experience in one of the Marketing areas (Growth, CRM, Lifecycle Management, Customer Analytics) is a big plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in a technical discipline. Education in business or analytics discipline is a plus
- Expert knowledge of SQL and MS Excel. Exposure and familiarity with Python, R, Spark SQL preferred
- Hands-on experience with Tableau, Looker or similar tool strongly preferred
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts with emphasis on statistical hypothesis testing (t-tests, z-tests, etc.). Experience with A/B and multivariate testing is preferred
- Experience with statistical techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, time series forecasting, decision trees, etc. preferred but not required
- Detail oriented and expert in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Strong business acumen with aptitude to apply it critically towards solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield
, Menlo Ventures
, GGV Capital
, Inventus Capital
, Uncork Capital
, Union Grove Venture Partners
, Shea Ventures
. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com
, or find us on Instagram
, Twitter, Pinterest
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/5ebbd1081us