APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/fbd799c31us
Are you the type of person who feels they could solve any problem if they just had the right data? Are you curious by nature? We are seeking a strong analyst to help us better understand and manage the Poshmark business through rigorous data analysis and insights.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong business mindset for approaching problems and have basic technical skills in data extraction and manipulation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with 4+ years experience to gain valuable experience and drive decisions at a high-growth, mobile commerce start-up.
- Collaborate with product development and product management teams to develop testing strategies, followed by end to end implementation with engineering teams.
- Partner with product, data and engineering teams to advance data capture, logging and reporting capabilities.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and understand how our users interact with our products through systematic and rigorous measurement and analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of specific areas of the business and the key metrics to measure the performance of the product.
- Lead analytics projects from beginning to end. Formulate hypotheses, extract required data, capture insights, and enable business health reporting..
- Perform extensive QA on data to ensure the quality of data. Follow the standard process for reporting any issues identified and work with Data team to close the data issues
- Maintain required documentation to ensure inventory of all key findings and growth opportunities
- Implement and further develop existing and new analytics solutions to enable rapid experimentation.
- Adopt and improve reporting and measurement frameworks to enhance business understanding..
- Participate and contribute to data discussions with the goal to enrich data and business understanding.
- Build deep working relationships with data, product management and data engineering teams.
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years of business analysis experience Or Masters degree with 3+ years of business analysis experience.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and MS Excel. Experience with Python, Spark SQL, Scala, Big data and Looker
- Strong business acumen is required. Experience in one of the business areas - Growth, Product, Marketplace Operations or Community Service is big plus.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up business cases, planning, and decisions
- Detail oriented and expert in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Advanced reporting with strong critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield
, Menlo Ventures
, GGV Capital
, Inventus Capital
, Uncork Capital
, Union Grove Venture Partners
, Shea Ventures
. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com
, or find us on Instagram
, Twitter, Pinterest
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values:
1) Focus on People to create empowered communities that drive success;
2) Together we Grow to support each other to strive for our dreams;
3) Lead with Love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and
4) Embrace your Weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey.
We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and development
- Competitive salary
- Company sponsored insurance
- Smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Healthy and exciting catered lunches, snacks and beverages offered daily
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/fbd799c31us