APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/b47cc5d73us
Cleanshelf is looking for a junior security/IT operations analyst to help us build and administer our rapidly growing company's security program.
Cleanshelf is the leader in Enterprise SaaS Management, having helped define this market segment. We've seen massive growth so far, we're well-positioned among the market leaders in this space, and we want to dominate it. We are building the future of this space, and to get there, we need exceptional people to help us accelerate our journey.
Why should you care? Well, there are multiple reasons:
Security is our #1 concern, so your role will have a significant impact on our company's continued success.
We're growing rapidly, so this means you'll be able to grow with the company and take on bigger and more significant challenges as we grow.
You will be reporting to a CISO who is a recognized leader in the industry, so you will have an excellent opportunity to learn from the best.
We value constant learning, and we live by it. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn all aspects of information security on the job, we expect and support your ongoing self-directed learning.
We value work-life balance, support working remotely or on-site, and believe a well-rested and well-rounded person with interests outside of their job is the best employee. Competitive compensation, stock options, full-time employment.
- Administer technical onboarding and off-boarding for employees, including all required technical security setups for new employees
- Perform technical administration for all tools in the GTM tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.).
- Implement, monitor, and investigate alerts from all security tools deployed, both on end-points and in the cloud.
- Manage the security awareness program and tools, and ensure onboarding and annual security training is performed.
- Manage evidence collection for our SOC2 program using our automated system.
- Help develop and then take first-line responsibility for incident investigation and response.
- Work with the CISO in responding to customer security reviews.
- Provide backup to the CISO in responding to customer and sales support for security questions.
- Provide support to the CISO in the ongoing administration of the overall security program and plan.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years of hands-on experience in security administration and IT operations, preferably for a cloud-based product vendor. G Suite administration experience a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment where change and growth are constant.
- Demonstrated commitment to security and self-development through a history of self-directed learning.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and controls (PCI, SOC2, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Excellent detail-oriented organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers, team members, auditors, and senior management.
- Team player, a strong self-starter who takes the initiative.
- Security certifications such as CompTIA Security+ or a commitment to obtain such within 6 months of joining.
- While we support working from home, you must be able to come into the Denver office when required once the COVID situation has improved. Only candidates within commuting distance of the Denver metro area will be considered.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Cleanshelf provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, and unlimited vacation policy.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/b47cc5d73us