Apply Here: https://grnh.se/51ebe1711us
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
About the Role:
Demandbase is seeking a dynamic Advertising Campaign Strategist to join our team in our Midtown Manhattan office. The Campaign Strategist is instrumental in providing value to our clients and integral to growing our business. The role of the Advertising Campaign Strategist is to ensure that assigned clients are highly satisfied and find value in Demandbase’s solutions.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future, and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns from pre-sale to post-live idle.
- Track and improve on performance metrics to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepare and execute campaign project plans and timely progress reports.
- Coordinate campaign setup with ad operations, creative and list services teams.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance; suggest optimizations as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and broaden client relationships.
- Develop compelling client-facing presentations, best practices, and processes documents.
- Serve as a B2B Account-Based Advertising expert for both clients and Demandbase colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital advertising, ideally with B2B focus
- Strategic level experience in a customer-facing account management role serving mid-market and enterprise customers
- Experience in buying and/or planning digital advertising campaigns a plus
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate success against target metrics.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Salesforce, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Very strong interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – deadline-oriented
- Bachelors Degree
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic, the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga, and much more!
More About Demandbase:
Apply Here: https://grnh.se/51ebe1711us
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, and others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500, and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue
. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com
or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase