APPLY HERE: https://hyas.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29&source=aWQ9MTQ%3D
HYAS Infosec is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to optimize the QA process in a fast-moving environment. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the software quality assurance functions across multiple products and platforms within the Engineering department. The ideal candidate is a technology enthusiast, self-starting, highly motivated, and detail-oriented with strong QA skills.
This position is responsible for leading the quality assurance automation initiative across products. You will be responsible for developing quality assurance strategies and plans, leading quality assurance testing efforts, collaborating with development teams, and reporting results to management. You will become an integral part of our diverse team and will work to enhance the quality of the product delivery throughout the product life cycle.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Software or Automation Engineer
- Experience with at least one modern object-oriented language (Java, Python)
- Experience understanding algorithms and data structures
- Experience with routine use of version control systems, code review, continuous integration, and delivery, as well as software testing best practices
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and ORMs
- Solid black box software testing experience
- Automation testing experience with Selenium.
- Documentation, such as test case, test plan and test report
- Experience using software bug tracking systems, such as JIRA.
- Web-based application testing experience.
- Linux skill is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical/IT field from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience working with and testing API endpoints.
- Plan, design, and execute test strategies across multiple platforms and frameworks utilizing industry-standard testing methodologies or processes. Identify and implement SaaS testing tool(s).
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and report on test execution results, including non-conformance to spec, regression break, design issues and/or performance issues.
- Participate in release planning and provide estimates for resources and testing schedules.
- Apply testing methodologies, principles, and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process, including test execution and defect resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively demonstrate features and test results while working with technical and non-technical peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously, but also within an Agile team environment.
Our benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance and paid time off.
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, disability veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity, or any other status protected by law.