APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/7c5c08111us
Poshmark is looking for an analytics leader to head the revenue analytics team in the Growth function. You will have a unique opportunity to build and mentor a team of high performing analysts, proactively identify gaps and solutions and drive new analytical initiatives to help the growth team meet its top line objectives.
- Partner with Marketing and Finance teams to forecast and monitor the Quarterly Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) plans
- Co-own overall marketing budgeting and allocation decisions with Finance and Growth team
- Create and own CAC/LTV models, cohort development and user retention models
- Create and maintain dashboards to monitor revenue pacing and cohort development by different business and user segments
- Identify and flag revenue under-pacing and/or cohort development issues. Work with different data and business teams to root cause and fix the issues
- Provide day-to-day guidance and analytics review to the team of analysts on short term and long term projects to inform both day-to-day tactical decisions and long-term strategic vision
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a way that is clear and actionable for employees at all levels
- Represent the work of the Data team across the company, serving as a bridge, buffer and conduit between technical and non-technical groups.
- Promote a culture of excellence, data driven discussions, healthy skepticism, knowledge sharing, expanding team’s skill set, teamwork, focus on Poshmark’s growth and fun
- Lead, hire, manage and mentor a team of analysts/sr analysts
- 7-9 years of experience in analytics with 2+ years in directly managing a team
- Hands on experience working with Big data, ideally clickstream data, in Big data volume sectors such as ecommerce, gaming, social network etc. ecommerce platforms is a plus
- Ability to translate and present complex analysis in executive summaries. Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and familiarity with one (or more) language like Python or R
- Passionate, approachable, thoughtful, respectful to teams and customers
- Bachelors in Economics, Business, Statistics. Masters is a plus
- Full understanding of Poshmark’s paid and owned marketing channels and how they function and how goals are ascertained
- Own the different analytics processes for the Marketing team and aligning with the team to tackle the tasks
- Develop full understanding of Poshmark’s data systems
- Established good relationships with all direct reports, data teams and client teams
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Trusted advisor to all key stakeholders. Demonstrate co-ownership of GMV (Gross Merchandise Value).
- Proactively identifying and driving new data initiatives to allow marketing to continue to scale over time
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and soon India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/7c5c08111us